Team/Organization Hockey Sticks:
Top Hand Hockey’s team hockey sticks serve as an extension of a hockey team’s uniforms. Your team will look sharp while enjoying the top-shelf quality of our professionally designed and custom-built hockey sticks.
Top Hand Hockey offers a ton of customization options and each player’s stick is custom-built to their desired specifications. Each player on your roster will have the stick he/she wants.
Got a new player joining your team? No problem, you can re-order any time!
Custom Hockey Sticks:
Want to put your company’s brand on some sticks? Running a tournament? Need custom sticks for a fundraiser? Building a bar and need some killer sticks to hang on the wall? Want a golden stick to hand out to your team’s MVP or to hand to league champions? What about gifts for your wedding party, family, teammates, or coaches? We can professionally design and custom build sticks for all occasions and needs.
Top Hand Hockey makes the process as simple as possible. Orders can be submitted at once by submitting an form or we can set up a custom order page specifically for your players to purchase their sticks individually online. The typical process goes something like this:
- You: Drop us a line (E-mail us or use the form to the right)
- You: Review the estimate we send you and submit your order/we set up your custom order page
- THH: Sticks are custom designed
- THH: Sticks are manufactured — constructed, painted, decaled, and finished
- THH: Each stick is inspected for quality
- THH: Sticks are shipped to your door, rink, or other preferred location
- You: Score some goals
Every player on your roster can customize his/her own stick in a ton of ways. That means, every player can have the stick they want — with his/her preferred curve, finish, flex, kick-point, and other specifications. Here are the customization options:
- Junior: 335 grams (lightweight) or 375 grams (average)
- Intermediate: 400 grams (lightweight) or 530 grams (average)
- Senior: 415 grams (lightweight) or 535 grams (average)
Average-weight sticks are typically 20% cheaper on average.
- Junior: 45, 50, 52
- Intermeidate: 60, 67, 70
- Senior: 70, 77, 87, 102, 112
E-mail us or fill out the form below and we’ll drop you a reply within a day with pricing and more information. The whole process is pretty easy!
Note: Custom and team stick prices vary depending on features, design requirements, quantity, and etc. We highly recommend orders of 6 or more in order to keep the price per stick lower.